Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Saturday Breeders' Cup Free Pick from Santa Anita

OK,

An uneventful start yesterday as three of the four races where won by favorites. Hootenanny was my 3rd choice, Goldencents and Lady Eli were my 2nd choices while I nailed the exacta cold with Untapable and Don't Tell Sophia.

Saturday's races look amazing, there is gonna be a 2 hour period where I will be swinging away with some longshots looking to make a big score. If I can get live to the Pick4 into the Classic, could be an epic day.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's Breeders' Cup selections.

For today's Free Pick ~

Santa Anita race 4 - BC Juv Filly ~ I see this race being a dogfight from start to finish. The race goes through Angela Renee who won her prep impressively over the course. There is some speed in here as well to make it honest. But I love TOP DECILE for Al Stall. I became familiar with her prior to her debut at Saratoga and Al liked her very much. I think she will be running strong down the lane and runs past them all at a solid price.

The very best of luck!

No comments: