Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Horse Pick from Keeneland Friday 10/3

OK,

Alright, was excited to get into Keeneland today until they took the races off the turf. I still love the stakes races, so I'll be playing for sure.

For Friday, I have completely handicapped Keeneland races 5-10 plus Belmont 6-9 with Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass as I'll be capping both Keeneland and Belmont all weekend.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 7 - #4 TAPIT WICKED - this Asmussen trained Tapit baby makes his 2nd lifetime start after showing big speed in his debut. With the promise of a wet track, I expect this one to bust out of the gate and never look back going wire to wire for victory.

Start the weekend off with a winner.

The very best of luck!

No comments: