Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Free Saratoga Horse Picks from Pick4win.com Monday 9/1

OK,

Finally Closing Day is here. Thank you, see you next time. Forty days is a brutal grind, life becomes a blur, then the summer is over. I just hope to cash enough tickets along the way to keep smiling.

For Monday - I have all 10 races completely handicapped with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

If you have purchased selections from me during this meet or even in 2014, please enjoy today's Full Card Selections for free - on me. Just visit your Member Account on Pick4win.com to get those selections. As of tomorrow, selections go back to the Friday - Sunday schedule only.

The Saratoga racing season is about the horses, cashing tickets, and seeing friends. It was great to spend some time with my old and new friends again this year, thanks for visiting the backyard picnic area. I'm looking forward to less betting, more golf, and a little relaxation.

For today's Best Bet -

Saratoga race 8 - #10 SUCCESSFUL RUNNER - I've been waiting the whole meet for this one. As I've said previously, Renaldo Nobles has been in charge of this barns NY division. When a old time horseman says "this is my best horse", you take notes. If he can sit 3rd letting the other speeds go, he has a terrific chance of coming home a winner on closing day.

The very best of luck.

No comments: