Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Horse Pick

OK,

I have races 3-10 completely handicapped from Belmont Park today. We did OK yesterday with two top pick winners including Laila's Jazz $15.60 $4.30 & $2.70.

I also had Mini Muffin listed as my 2nd choice in the 10 th with the comment "crashes board at big price. Well, he did. Just missed the whole thing at 30/1. My top & 3rd picks inverted, so I cashed the boxed trifecta for $1054.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 8 - #1 BIRKENHEAD - (8/1 M/L) this Mizzen Mast filly makes her 2nd lifetime start for Dave Donk who wins with 31% of maidens making 2nd starts. We cashed with same connections yesterday with this same move. Today she draws the rail and stretches out, should rate and kick home strong down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck.