Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Saturday Horse Pick from Belmont Park

OK,

A really nice blend of stakes races dots the countryside in North America today, and I've got some interesting plays throughout. This is Woodbine Mile weekend, while most of those stakes are tomorrow up there, we have the two baby turf stakes today and I have two very interesting plays for those races. I will be diving into Kentucky Downs shortly, hoping to post the All Stakes Late PK4 by 1PM. And don't be alarmed, I did handicap Belmont Park races 3-10 with PK4 & PK3 wagers suggested.


Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 7 - #3 DEVILISH LOVE - I came away from Saratoga very impressed with this horse. This Not for Love filly was moved into the Tony Dutrow barn and returned to win all three races this year in impressive fashion. She's 3/3 at a mile and 4/5 overall on turf plus she's a fighter. I expect her to sit a good trip and fight off her competition for victory today.

Also, I handicapped the Mystic Lake Derby (race 10) from Canterbury Park. Nice turf race with the chance of big balloon payoffs. I settled on #4 Pumpkin Rumble who is 10/1 on the M/L line, should sit a trip as there are multiple speeds to set it up for his late run. I'm boxing 4/1,5,7,8 and playing trifectas 4/1,5,7,8/1,5,7,8 + 1,5,7,8/4/1,5,7,8.

The very best of luck.


No comments: