Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 9/5

OK,

Pressure is off as Belmont reopens today for the Fall Championship Meet. We closed a successful Saratoga but I always feel we left money on the table. Selections revert back to Friday - Sunday ONLY.

My focus now will differ as for 7 weeks I did Saratoga alone. Starting again today, I will be trying to find interesting Spot Plays from around the country as well as selections from Belmont Park. Saturday could be a nice day for Spot Plays as Kentucky Downs opens and I will be taking my turf knowledge to the Tennessee border for their all turf facility.

For Friday, I have Belmont races 3-9 with Pick4 & Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or a Weekend Pass for all wagers Friday - Sunday.

For Friday's Free Pick  ~

Belmont race 9 - #10 BASKETS - this Offlee Wild gelding makes his debut for David Duggan who claimed him two months ago. Duggan takes the blinkers off after failed experiment last time plus moves him back to the turf. Duggan is a much better trainer of turf horses than previous trainer. He gets Jose Lezcano up today and I'm expecting a huge run at a big price.

The very best of luck.

No comments: