Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pick4win.com - Picking Winners at Saratoga Race Course

The calm before the storm.

The Saratoga racing season starts tomorrow. The town has a buzz to it as do the racing ovals, everyone - horses, riders, barns, and fans ready for Opening Day.

As most of you know, Saratoga is my home track. I've been successfully playing here for 25+ years since my grandfather first took me in my youth. We had our seats in the grandstand on a dark dreary afternoon. In the 1st race I ever wagered on, my grandfather asked who I liked and I replied "that grey horse - Dumbo". He would put $2 to Win on one horse in every race for me. Dumbo came home a winner just as I have many years since.

Cashing tickets at Saratoga can be as elusive as seeing bigfoot. It's easily the toughest race meet in America as it mixes horses from all over NY, NJ, KY, MA, Ill, MD, etc... Virtually everywhere except from CA, but those shippers tend to wander in for the occasional stakes try. The Saratoga Meet give you full fields of very competitive races with amazing exotic payouts. Basically it's brutal, most people can use an edge wagering here, that's where I come in.

On Pick4win.com I offer full card selections for all 40 days of Saratoga. I do my homework trying to sniff out the most rewarding plays everyday. Last season, Pick4win players cashed many tickets in the first four days of the meet, long recouping the purchase price of the Pick4win Saratoga Season Pass before we even entered day 5. Nothing is normal when wagering here. You can lose your first seven races, you just have to keep firing. It only takes one race in Saratoga to boost your bankroll immensely or even make a score that lasts for weeks.

Do we make those scores everyday? No. Do I give you that opportunity to do so by picking double digit winners or giving out Pick3 & Pick4 tickets looking to run big payoff together? Yes I do. There is a certain way you need to handicap successfully at Saratoga and finding those winning situations has been my forte for years. Let's make money together.

Try Pick4win.com for a day, a weekend, or for the entire meet. I just might change your life.

No comments: