Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 7/19 ~ Day 2

OK,

Opening Day at the Spa was uneventful for wagering purposes. For me being local, it is more about shaking hands and seeing old friends. We were able to snatch 3 Top Pick Winners (including first time starter Graeme Cracker $11.40 $5.60 & $3.30) and 2 Pick3's, but as always, I expect more from myself even though I have zero control of the outcomes.

We have a jam packed day ahead of us Saturday with 11 races including the all turf Late Pick4 which could be a serious pocket stuffer. Will all the early races being on dirt, I will have even more time today to wander around waiting for my grass opportunities. Yesterday's Free Pick, Grandpa Len, ran his race, got the lead in mid-stretch, but tired in last furlong.

I have all 11 races handicapped with suggested Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers ready for you on Pick4win.com - visit that link to purchase today's selections. I still recommend the Saratoga Season Pass which gives you full access to Pick4win.com for the next 39 betting days at Saratoga for a deeply discounted price.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 4 - #6 BOLD CONQUEST - rarely do I pick a baby race loaded with firsters for the Free Pick, but this will be a juicy overlay. There are two Pletcher firsters in here who will take a lot of money. There is also chatter about Rudy's horse who won a training race in Puerto Rico by a dozen lengths before being brought to Saratoga to make his debut. I think Bold Conquest will be overlooked in the wagering, plus I've heard some very promising things about this colt. He shows two big gate works back in June plus Asmussen picks up Joel Rosario who he's won 27% of their races together in last two years. Hoping to see him tip out on the far turn and draw away for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: