Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Free Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 3/7 from Zenyatta John

OK,

I keep saying this, but another wonderful weekend of racing is in store from coast to coast. Gulfstream will be slightly out of focus I believe as there are fantastic cards Saturday at Santa Anita, Tampa Bay Downs, and Oaklawn.

I will be out of my office Saturday all morning until probably 2:30PM - so I will be handling all customer service issues and questions while on the road, so bear with me please.

I will have Saturday's races done and posted by Friday evening. I will look at the stakes races at Santa Anita, Tampa, and most likely the Honey Bee from Oaklawn looking for good betting opportunities.

For Friday I have completely handicapped races 6-10 at Gulfstream Park including 'Off the Turf' selections with suggested Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab your Weekend Pass and enjoy my winning selections Friday - Sunday.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #8 Lil Red Cozette - this Henny Hughes filly raced two turns on turf last time now turns back to one turn, racing 6 1/2 furlongs on dirt. That effort over the grass should 'leg her up' and make her fit as a fiddle for this effort. She turned in two very nice one turn dirt races prior to her last plus I think there is some serious speed in here, albeit speed that should fight it out and quit, helping set up her stalking trip from the outside. I expect her to rate and roll at a solid mutual.

The very best of luck.

No comments: