Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, July 25, 2011

White Hot 4 Days at Saratoga - 20 wins from 35 races @ Pick4win.com

That's correct!

I've had 20 listed winners from 35 races in the first 4 days of racing at Saratoga plus so many exactas, trifectas, DD, Pk3's and a Pk4 that paid $3077 using only my Top 2 selections! Listed Winners are selections that may not be in the 1st spot, but I list 4 horses in every race for Mulit-race wagers and Superfectas, and if any of those horses win , they are a listed winner.

I have made the first three days Paid selections available to any member of www.pick4win.com to see. Not a member - it's free to sign up! Sign up and check out the Picks Page - all 4 Days of Saratoga will be available once they run the 9th. All the full card selections from the all 4 days will be available soon.

20 Listed Winners from 35 races - losing 5 races to Off The Turf without any dirt selections- so no bet.

I will be listing all the listed winners in my 4 day recap.

No comments: