Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NEW Pick4win Twitter account

Well -

I have had a Twitter account @pick4win for a few years now, but kinda get off track sometimes and talk to people about non - horse racing stuff.

Now I have a new solution. I have opened a New Twitter account - @pick4winmembers .

This new account @pick4winmembers will be a PRIVATE account for you, my paying members, for horse racing info only.

During the Saratoga season, this will be an invaluable tool. Not only can I pass along any 'info' I receive that day, but I will also use this account to post my Pk3 and Pk4 plays so my customers can also play them if desired. This information will be "up to the second" - since it will arrive on your Smart Phone while your at the track, OTB , or betting at your computer.

This new benefit will be available to anyone who purchases a Lifetime Membership or a Saratoga Season Pass. If you purchase one of these packages, you will be allowed to view these private tweets forever.

If you purchase a All Picks 4 Today package, i can get you the same information , but your access will be limited on the new @pick4winmembers .

Questions, Comments ??

Have a lucky day!

No comments: