Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Free Preakness Day Horse Picks - from Zenyatta John

Saturday May 21st -

Preakness Day 2011 - after almost the score of a lifetime with my Derby wagers, I'm back looking to blow up the tote board today at Pimlico. My big race selection is currently 45/1!! If it plays out like I see it today, we'll need to back up the truck to take the money home! I actually have 9 selections today including 6 @ Pimlico, 2 @ Belmont, and one from Woodbine.

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's selections. I also have four 4 Star selections today as well, so I will be stepping into the pool a few times today.

As for today's Free Picks -

Belmont rc6 - #7 Boat - regally bred for 'off turf' which he will encounter today, will be a solid price and flying late...

Pimlico rc8 - #8 Safety Check - out of champion sprinter Safely Kept, posses the same speed mom had, can sit of just blow these away on the engine.

The very best of luck!

No comments: