Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Oaklawn and Aqueduct

Friday 3/4 -

Ok, we're gonna rock this weekend, I've finally kicked the flu and feel full of energy. I have doped out 8 plays today available on www.pick4win.com for New Members - current members just e-mail me and I'll hook you up.

For today I have 4 @ Gulfstream Park, 2 @ Santa Anita , one from Aqueduct and a Double from Oaklawn Park. I have only one (5 star) play today and can't wait to pound him as he runs today as a First Time Gelding! He has shown plenty of potential and now it can come forward. He's gonna win for fun today.

As for Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc7 - #1 Speightful Affair - got blinkers and aired last time, draws the rail and looks lone speed - down the road!

Oaklawn rc9 - #6 Gleaming - goes 2nd off the layoff and drops from stake race where winner was purchased after a spectacular performance, should be much tighter today , rolls to victory for Mr Calhoun.

The very best of luck!

No comments: