Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Oaklawn & Santa Anita

Monday 2/21 -

I've been down with the flu all weekend - even into today so I've been a little slow posting and responding to e-mails - my apologies.

We had a good day yesterday with a very nice $33.60 winner Slambino at Gulfstream. I ended the day with 4 wins, 1 second, and 1 third from 8 selections with lots of exotics. I will recap after today's races.

I do have 8 selections available on this holiday Monday at www.pick4win.com including 3 @ Santa Anita, 2 each from Gulfstream Park and Oaklawn Park , and a bomber at Laurel in the General George.

As for Free Picks -

Oaklawn rc9 - #9 Elite Alex - Mr Ritchey has this son of Afleet Alex going in the right direction - as opposed to J.P.'s Gusto who is going backwards with the barn switch. I expecting a breakout performance today.

Santa Anita rc5 - #3 Cherryzapper - this exceptionally bred filly gets blinkers today - will blow up the tote board as connections are the gambling sort.

The very best of luck!

No comments: