Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Results - still White Hot !!!

OK -

So far on Friday I have 3 wins and 1 second from 6 picks with my Best Bet of the day set to run in the 7th at Santa Anita.

Aqueduct rc3 - #4 Ruler on Ice - 2nd - $3.30 & $2.50 with the $21.20 exacta.

Gulfstream rc3 - #3 Starship Caesar - WON - $8.40 $4.80 & $3.40.

Tampa Bay rc7 - #9 Mister Pippit - WON - $6.00 $3.80 & $2.60.

Santa Anita rc3 - #4 Tiz Argent - WON - $4.80 $2.80 & $2.40.

I have my bets locked and loaded for Santa Anita rc7 - look out below!!

My sizzling run continues! Get in on the action! Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase Saturday's selections! Selections for  Saturday will be available by 9AM Saturday.

2 comments:

Polamalu43 said...

NICE work ZJ!!!!!!!!!!!! Catch you in the chat!!!! Take care!

Zenyatta John said...

Thanks Pola! And thanks for reading and leaving a comment as well.

To race chat live with Pola,me , and the gang, visit www.horseplayernow.com - it's Jeremy Plonks live race chat. A good way to enjoy racing.

Peace Pola!