Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Free Thursday Pick ~ Santa Anita

Yes-

I'm white hot which is normal for this time of year for me. After going two for two Wednesday at Gulfstream, I have a (5 Star) play for Thursday - and I'll give it to you for free.

Santa Anita rc6 - #5 Cook Inlet - (use 5/9-6-3) Mr Sadler said back in the summer that this colt would be a good one once he was stretched out - hence his late debut. Well , that debut came on Opening day of the new Santa Anita meet against The Factor - who ran the fastest 6 furlong dirt race I've ever seen or heard of 1:06.98 !!!

BUT - by the time they reached the clubhouse turn Cook Inlet was still in full stride and flew past The Factor like he was begging for more ground and two turns. Well Thursday - we're cashing out!

Back up the truck , I'm taking even more money home!!

No comments: