Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free Aqueduct & Gulfstream Horse Picks 1/23

Sunday 1/23 -

Kinda a rocky day yesterday, having to make changes twice to my selections after scratches and races taken 'off the turf'. I scored big time at Santa Anita with my best play of the day, had the winner of the LaCombe at the Fair Grounds, plus had 4 other listed runners win from my selections.(my second and third choices)

Santa Anita rc7 - #2 Euroears - WON - $20.00 $9.80 & $4.20 with the $230.40 exacta , the $563.60 trifecta, and the $1688.40 superfecta!!!  Sha-zam!!!

Fair Grounds rc10 - #1 Wilkinson -WON- $8.00 $3.40 & $4.60 with the $20.60 exacta.

Gulfstream rc5 - #14 San Pablo - 2nd - $4.80 & $3.20.

For Sunday, I am all over the place - and then some. I have 9 races available on www.pick4win.com including 3 @ Gulfstream Park, 2 @ Aqueduct, and one each from Santa Anita , Tampa Bay Downs, Oaklawn Park, and Golden Gate Fields. Yes, I said Golden Gate Fields!  I have been waiting for a first time starter up in Northern California - and he runs today!

Besides the Free Picks I will list - if you e-mail me at jackstraw@pick4win.com, I will give you ANY race I have handicapped for FREE. If your betting Tampa or Oaklawn or Santa Anita , I'll send you the race I have handicapped for FREE so you can see my selections and outstanding customer service.

As for Sunday's Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc8 - #6 Marilyn's Guy - is a race jammed with cheap speed , this one will be closing stoutly through the stretch , with a well timed move a victory is well within reach.

Gulfstream rc6 - #5 Great Attack - Wesley Ward has this one raring to go as he's seeking a invite to the Dubai racing carnival. Another race full of speed , versatile runner can stalk or come from behind for victory today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: