Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Free Aqueduct & Gulfstream Horse Picks 1/22

Saturday January 22 ~

A wonderful day of racing action today as I have selections all over the country. There is some great stakes action at the Fair Grounds and Santa Anita (rc7) today where I have extremely strong opinions against the morning line favorites. My only 5 Star play today kicks off the All Stakes Pick4 at the Fair Grounds in rc6 - we're gonna cash some nice tickets today. If you purchase today's picks at www.pick4win.com , I'll also include my Pk4 play for that Fair Grounds rc6 - rc9 $100,000 guaranteed Pick4.  Within my 10 selections today, there are also 4 Daily Double plays too - so It's gimmicks galore at www.pick4win.com.

PLUS - if we don't make money , I will give you another days selections FREE. You have nothing to lose today - only buckets full of Benjamins that my selections will provide. I have won 5 of my last 9 selections. If you have any questions or are already a Member - email me at jackstraw@pick4win.com and I'll take care of everything.

As stated , I have 10 selections available today including 4 @ the Fair Grounds (races 6-9), 3 @ Gulfstream Park (races 5, 7-8) , 2 @ Santa Anita (races 7-8) and one selection from Aqueduct , yet another NYRA cheap card more suited for Penn National that ANY NY track including Finger Lakes!!  Hey Charlie Hayward , Greyhounds, Mustangs, or even jug-heads would be more fun to wager on than these shit cards the NYRA is putting together.

As for today's Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc8 - #3 Endless Circle - get hard riding David Cohen today, last time out Rudy was in a 'mini slump' plus he might have bounced of that lifetime best race in last. Would relish any moisture in the race track, should be flying through the stretch for victory.

Gulfstream Park rc5 -  Off The Turf - #14 San Pablo  ~ might crush them. *Updates as race is Off the Turf*

The very best of luck!

No comments: