Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Winner

OK-

I closed the weekend with a winner at Golden Gate Fields giving me 4 wins, 1 second, and 1 third for 9 Sunday selections. I've been waiting for this first time starter as I stated in my morning prattle, and I would have given it to anyone for FREE if they e-mailed me.

G.G. rc7 - #4 Gig Harbor - WON - $7.40 $4.20 $ $3.60 ...

I been on a good roll for the last 3 weekends. I have had double digit winners every day for the last 3 weekends. It was this time last season when I went on a White Hot tear - and I feel it again! I already have some incredible shots in the entries for next weekend - don't miss out! Buy your Weekend Warrior package for February now at www.pick4win.com and I'll give you this upcoming stakes packed weekend FREE!

Don't miss out!

No comments: