Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Free Saratoga Horse Picks - Day 11

OK -

I finished up Monday with a donut - no I didn't get ticketed for riding a golf cart , my horses ran but not good enough finishing with 1 second and 3 thirds with 1 exacta and 1 trifecta.

My stats through Day 10 -

Win/Total Picks - (14/81) for 17% winners.
In Money/Total Picks - (38/81) or 47% in the money.
Win $/ Gimmick $ (exactas, trifectas, etc) - $139.20 / $2852.10 .

As for Wednesday's card - it's quite interesting and looks very playable almost all the way through. I think I have some great grass plays including a baby ready to run like the wind.

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy your selections today ~ or e-mail me at jackstraw@pick4win.com , I'll send a quick PayPal invoice and once the transaction is complete , your off to the races.

As for Free Picks -

Saratoga rc1 - #5 Barrel of Love - strong finisher stretches out to the two turn mile today, half to a multiple route stakes winner so extra distance will only help his late run.

Saratoga rc5 - #2 Go Go Pink - seems lone speed for Pletcher and Johnny - short price, big winner.

The very best of luck!

No comments: