Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Twitter

It's really a fascinating tool if used for a reason -

Check out my Twitter block on the right had side of the blog as you scroll down. I gave BOTH of my winners out today on www.twitter.com/pick4win !!

Including the $20.60 $10.00 & $7.30 winner of the 10th - Winning Touch! I haven't seen a more gorgeous piece of horse flesh since Lil's Lad won his debut by 10 lengths at Saratoga for Pancho Martin looking like he was chiseled out of marble! Winning Touch looked as amazing, he took off from the Post Parade in a strong gallop.

I was actually home for both winner watching them on CapitolOTB, my local racing TV network - these two winners looked so good to me in the paddock prior to their races, I had to rave about my selections on Twitter!!

The best thing about Twitter is my messages can be sent directly to your cell phone via text message or e-mail. If you are at the track or local OTB , you can retrieve the message and walk up to the windows. I am offering this as a FREE service. My customers also cashed the exacta with Winning Touch - 6/11 for $143.00!! So its still 'pays better' when you invest a touch for 'all' of my picks and plays for the day.

It also reminds me - its never over till it's over. Many, many Saratoga race days I've got bupkiss, squat , nadda - till I clean house in the last race and leave showing a profit. It happened today!!

That's right ~ www.pick4win.com - your home for Double Digit WINNERS !!!!

Now - here is the worst thing that happened today. As I've stated, I have access to the 'Best' information ANYWHERE - except if your clocking them yourself!! I got a series of phone calls today from a professional gambler. He is not a handicapper like myself - he takes the 'word' of people 'in the know' and he bets - BIG. He gave me FIVE STRAIGHT WINNERS!! I bet one of them. They were at Saratoga and one out of town at a smaller track.

Unbelievable. Don't think five straight freebies will happen again tomorrow. But that is some quality information that comes my way. I either listen to 'them' or I don't. I trust my handicapping so much more. But Twitter could be the answer to getting it out - discreetly. I actually have TwitterBerry on my Blackberry - do you?

There is also a gentleman who does paddock comments at Del Mar - which if you don't know, some people can 'see' a winner , most people can't. But man o man , when we 'see' that certain something - run to the windows. Check out my Twitter page to link up with www.twitter.com/Quigleys_Corner. Very valuable info if processed correctly.

I still remember one Saratoga day, I had been waiting for a Billy Bonafice horse to run in a grass marathon who I liked. When I saw him come out on the track - I sprinted back to the windows! I tripled down on my win bet and grabbed a $10 exacta box with the favorite. He won like a freight train- paid $18 and I had the $99 exacta EIGHT Times!! It's just something you have - or you don't.

Are you a believer yet?

No comments: