Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Free Saratoga Horse Picks - Day 8

Saturday July 30th -

Well , it's an interesting card today at the Spa. I am gonna venture into the pools later, as I love the late races.

As for Free Picks -

Saratoga rc5 - #3 Caberneigh - makes 3rd start off layoff for wonderful grass trainer, great works for this , down the road.

Saratoga rc7 - #6 Spicer - lost to a stake horse last out , stretches out to two turns today for the first time, has the pedigree to excel at the distance.

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy your winning selections today! I have the upset winner of the Jim Dandy as a (5 Star) selection!!! I also have a very live first time starter too!!

The very best of luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jack! YOU ROCK!
I bet on Caberneigh for two reasons :)
You picked it, #1 reason.
I was watching on TVG.
Right before the race, when they went to commercial...they played "Do It Again" by Steely Dan (who I love) and if you remember, there is a line "you go back, JACK, do it again.." I said totally an omen JACK has the winner, and MY FRIEND you did....that ROCKED...thank YOU! ♥ Barbara