Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Free Saratoga Horse Pick - Day 4

UPDATED -10:00 am - They took race 6 Off The Turf - so free pick changed -

K-

I will fully update the results and stats after today's races. The races were off the turf yesterday so I scratched down to 6 selections. I did go 2/2 at DelMar Sunday.

I hope they stay on the grass today but the races today are horribly cheap, so I have no expectation they will run on the turf.

As for today's Free Saratoga Pick -

Saratoga rc5 - #1 Diamond Diva - in Saratoga , you have to ride hot barns for free money. Take Chad Brown , I said prior to the meet that he was 'Live' - and he cashed 3 races over $20 so far. Rick Dutrow is the streakiest trainer going. He is 2/2 so far at the meet and he is know to just rip off wins up here. Has speed and the hedge. Down the road.

The very best of luck today!

No comments: