Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Free Picks - Saratoga 8/2/09

Sunday 8/2 -

I have FOUR 5 Star selections today - 4 at Saratoga and 1 at Monmouth. I love those 5 Stars and am looking forward to cashing some tickets with them this afternoon.

As for free picks -

Saratoga race 5 - #6 Magic Appeal - a 4 Star selections , is the workmate of Mr Hough's runner from Thursday who is now pointing to the Hopeful. This runner is very live today ...

Saratoga race 1 - #9 Strike the Bell - a 5 Star selections , I liked her the other day in the stake race but she was scratched for this easier spot , watch for this blurr to fly by them down the lane ...

Visit www.pick4win.com for all my selections today for only $10 !! I have pocketed over $450 myself in the last 2 days alone - you are missing out if don't want to see my selections ...

The very best of luck !!

No comments: