Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

new packages for Saratoga meet

Yes-

I will have all new packages for the start of the Saratoga meet on Wednesday July 29th -

Since http://www.pick4win.com/ will be selling selections 6 days a week - NO PICKS TUESDAYS

For $10 -
In the daily full card selections of Saratoga for use in betting WPS, exactas, Rolling Doubles, Pick3's or Pick4's - you will receive ALL my Selections (including Del Mar and all other simulcast plays) for that One days purchase.

For $5 -
You will receive my Best 3 Plays for ONE DAY.

For $50-
You ll receive Twitter Alerts (TA's)for the entire Saratoga meet. Go to www.twitter.com/pick4win to sign up. Once paid, I will accept your request to follow. These will be invaluable - at any point during the racing day a jock agent will sit down and say "my guy will win these two races" - And They DO !! With a Twitter Alert package , sign up to Twitter for free , enable messages to be sent to your cell phone and the information will be in YOUR hands in seconds after mine. The big pushes I get during the races will now be available to YOU !!

The following packages will include Twitter Alerts (TA's)for the same time period-

For $40 -
You will receive SIX full days of selections and TA's for up to the second info.

For $200 -
You will receive ALL 36 Saratoga Full Card Selections including TA's - that's SIX weeks of complete analysis and winners. That will also include EVERY selection I make from Del Mar to the Arlington Million. To be able to get up to the second Twitter Alerts (TA's) for the entire meet - that might be the best information available anywhere !!

For $500 -
You will achieve Lifetime Member status with pick4win. A nice way to re-invest with me after making a score. Never pay for another service or selection again.


So peruse my new packages as I riding my pick 3 out - my single is 12/1 currently, back up the truck for this one !!

No comments: