Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free Picks - Saratoga 7/30

Thursday July 30th -



Saratoga race 5 - TURF or DIRT - #1 Miss Fleetfoot- Mr Ward fresh off his Royal Ascot winners - I remember betting against him as an apprentice here years ago - and losing ... I'm on board now as he will continue to do amazing feats as a trainer - seems had this one waiting for today ..

Saratoga race 10 - #14 Al's Deputy - MTO will have this race over a barrel ..

I have a couple of live plays today as I expect the races to come of the turf hopefully with the exception of the sprint in race 8 ... I also have doped out ' a put over', a Saratoga special where a trainer puts a horse away and bring him back here on the 'drop.' Today has the look of a boring day once the races are taken off the turf.

The very best of luck !! Visit http://www.pick4win.com for my complete analysis ...

No comments: