Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Twitter Alerts

Well-

I just sent out a Twitter Alert to my Lifetime members and Alert customers. I gave them advance notice on my extremely live first timer at Belmont.

To subscribe to my Twitter Alerts - send an e-mail thru contact us and request the service. I will send you a PayPal invoice for $20 - which is 30 consecutive days of Twitter Alerts, if applicable.

Once PAID - then go to www.twitter.com/pick4win and request to become a follower. You will be connected via cell phone. Take yesterday , I got a big push with 13 minutes to post at Churchill Downs. The horse got beat an inch at 7/1 by the favorite. There was money to be made with that Alert alone. So get connected, become a Weekend Warrior and the Twitter Alerts are included !!

Sign up and cash out ..

No comments: