Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday night Derby odds

Wow-

Who are all the crack smokers out there who bet General Quarters down to 2nd choice at 5/1 ??? That's CRAZY !!! Can't believe the odds in my exactas and triples now. They usually don't change much , so its a good early indicator.

I do have a very nice win ticket from Derby Future pool #1 at 18/1 on Freisan Fire - which is quite a good ticket since he is the current favorite at 9/2 ...

Its well worth the $10 for tomorrow - I looking at making a huge score with the Derby. I also have a very , very live horse in the race prior to the Derby, been in my stable mail sitting on a win and is gonna throw a lifetime best effort Saturday ...

Keep passin that Kentucky crack pipe around, the juicy odds I'm looking at are making me giddy!!

Ciao

No comments: