Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Belmont Park & Arlington Park

Elloluv's -

Sat 5/23 -

What a weekend of racing action ahead. I have some gold star stable mail horses running this weekend too, which will make for some interesting selections.

I will guarantee your purchase for Saturday at www.pick4win.com - spend the $10 , I have 1 play from Monmouth , 2 plays at Churchill, 2 plays at Hollywood , 3 plays at Arlington , and 3 plays at Belmont. If you don't make money with my five (5 Star) selections - I'll give you the rest of the holiday weekend - FREE !! You have nothing to lose - except missing out on some primo selections !!

Included in those is a 1st time starter at Belmont I've been waiting 3 months for who has out- worked his graded stakes winning morning partner regularly. That's a huge factoid. This horse alone is worth the $10. One of my Churchill picks has been in my stable mail for 6 months. He was all the rage as a late blooming 2 yr old but was put on the shelf. Today , this horse runs 1st Time DIRT - another huge factoid.

Its gonna be a glorious weekend - I feel lucky already ... As for free picks for Saturday 5/23 -

Belmont race 9 -(5 Star) #3 Criticism - lone speed - long gone , its that easy ...

Arlington race 11 -(5 Star) #9 El Crespo - returns to the turf for Mr Arnold - watch this colt show off as he flies bye them all down the lane ....

The very best of luck - visit www.pick4win.com - tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for ..


Ciao

No comments: