Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Belmont & Hollywood

Well

I have TWO A+ solid plays for Thursday. I just sent them out to my Twitter Alert customers so they can prep for tomorrow. I went almost two weeks without a Twitter Alert, but now this is my 2nd in two days. The two plays are at Hollywood , one a first time 2 yr old , the other returning from a layoff. I will have six picks posted for Thursday 5/7 including the two from Hollywood on www.pick4win.com. Choose the package right for you and lets pay for it and then some at Hollywood !!

As for free picks for 5/7-

Belmont race 1 - Turf or Dirt - #7 Hedgefund Investor - love a speed horse going first out for Scott Lake. Should move up big time.

Hollywood race 7 - #2 Foxy Danseur - goes 2nd off the layoff ready to rock & roll ....

The very best of luck !! Don't miss out on the Hollywood action !!

No comments: