Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday results

Ola'

Well after going through my results from yesterday , it seems I wagered on my only losing races, cause I had a few nice results Sunday.

At Hollywood Park - my 2yr old was scratched again, worth watching for sure ... in race 6 , I liked #11 Angus who won and paid $21.40 $9.40 & $5.80 !!

In race 8 - I liked #7 Storm Military who finished 2nd to pay $4.80 & $3.00 , but my numbers did fill out the $24 exacta and the $65.80 trifecta.

I only liked one runner Sunday at Churchill Downs - it was in race 9 , #2 Wise River who won and paid $15.20 $6.80 & $4.00 , but I managed to only bet the exactas and doubles and blew them both ...

At Aqueduct , race 2 - I had #7 Kutais who finished 2nd and the only horse to play in the exacta filled it out for $21.20..

In race 6 - I liked #4 Classical Fashion as a flyer - ended up 2nd to pay $14.20 & $9.10 !!

I blew the other two races I picked at Aqueduct , but not a bad day after all !!

Everything will be back to normal - Its Derby week - Fridays card will start an amazing weekend of wagering ...

The very best of luck !

Adios

No comments: