Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Keeneland & Santa Anita

Here we go -

I had a 1st and a 2nd yesterday with free picks. Tried to get cute and didn't cash any tickets yesterday , but today is another day.

I have TWO 5 Star and TWO 4 Star selections today - I will give you one each for free. It will be well worth the $10 just for the other 5 Star pick who is 10/1 morning line and is ready to fire a huge effort ... Visit www.pick4win.com and buy my All Picks 4 Today for only $10 ...

As for free picks -

Santa Anita race 7 - #2 Prussian -a (5 Star) play has always been a very special colt. He won last out first time for Mr Mitchell and comes back today in a very realistic spot. I have exactas, doubles, and pick 3's doped out on the site for ya ...

Keeneland race 8 - #5 Diamondrella - comes off layoff for Mr Penna seeking a 5th straight victory. There appears to be tons of speed here , Diamond draws inside and should rate and rock of the far turn ...

I will give my blog followers a special tip for today - a horse I have in my stable mail is in today. He was training up a storm at Santa Anita with fast 6 furlong works in 1:11 his last two. But the key is - they were on the S.A. training track which is DIRT !! So I was wondering were he would show up and .... The Charles Town Classic- race 10. Commentator will be a very strong favorite, but my horse MAGNUM , will stalk in the second flight , and finish very strong. Commentator has never raced around THREE turns like he will today and sometimes headstrong speed horses tend to tire late. So Magnum #8 in Charles Town race 10 , is a good play because he is dead fit and should be a juicy overlay.

The very best of luck !!

No comments: