Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Results so far ..

Ton of scratches at Gulfstream with the deluge that went thru. I went and placed bets - check conditions - all good , went home. The the rain came - I had to drive back to the track to cancel all Gulfstream and re-invest at Santa Anita - races still to come ..

I ran 2nd at $9.20 to place in the 7th at Aqueduct to start the Pick4 - then had the rest of the numbers to hit the late Pick3 ( $57) and Double ( $43.60). That was with a free pick as the single Secret Gypsy - who was Pounded at the windows ( $3.70)...

Lets get lucky in California and run the table late !!

I did look at Sunday's action - I have TWO LIVE shots, but they won't be free selections ... But they will be well worth the $10 skins ...

To the Moon Alice !!

No comments: