Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday 2/1 - free picks

Ok -

I have everything sorted out for today. I do have some interesting stuff to bet. I have been waiting 2 years for a horse to make his turf debut - and he comes out today at Gulfstream. I still remember the story about his 1/2 brother who raced in the B.C. Mile. His owner was so confident he would win, he bet an all / all / single in the Pick 3, with Northeast Bound being his horse and the single. The all / all produced a $90 and $50 winners, so he was alive for a six figure Pick3 ... Northeast Bound got beat a nose on the wire. It would have gutted me. But anyway , his half brother runs today ....

As for free picks -

Santa Anita race 8 - #12 Miss Silver Brook is my Best Bet. I think this very talented miss will draw away from these down the lane.

Gulfstream race 3 - #10 Jazzy - has the best late kick to mow these down ...

Aqueduct race 6 - #4 Majhood - worked nose to nose with Taqarub, an unbeaten 3 yr old now pointed to the Fountain of Youth, so this group should prove easier than his morning mate.

Good luck , check out my website - www.pick4win.com - that colt I mentioned above will be a pay selection if you wanna be in on the bank run !!

Ola'

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

Zenyatta John said...

Thank you !! Are you a gambler or just a player ?? Lol ...