Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quality my ass ..

Quality Road just blew the doors of the Fountain of Youth. My horse for today's wagering was Theregoesjojo , who made a great move to reach contention, but looked to have flattened out turning for home. Jojo still got 2nd by a loooooong way (paying $5.80 & $3.80 for Place &Show), maybe 6 lengths back to 3rd place Beethoven ...

Quality Road definitely showed me something today, but needs to show me something around two turns first before I get excited - but its only February ...

Tomorrows another day - more juicy horses to uncover ...

Leave a comment, say hello ..

Aloha

3 comments:

lloyd said...

GREAT WAY TO START THE DAY . A $14.00 WINNER PLUS I WHEELED THE PERFECTA ,OVER $600.00

lloyd said...

GULFSTREAM DAILEY DOUBLE 46.00 FIRST RACE $14.00 WINNER PLUS I WHEELED THE PERFECTA .. WELL WELL WORTH $10.00/

Zenyatta John said...

Thank Lloyd , glad you riding my streak !! I've been on Fire since we hit 2009 ... And its only gonna get better !!

Way to go Lloyd !!