Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday 2/2 - Derby List # 1

Ello

Rough day on the racing front yesterday. I had Majhood $ 7.40 at Aqueduct and the next two races( DD $ 8.80 & PK3 $ 43.80,) but they were short returns ... Arizona covered last night too , so all wasn't lost ....

I did want to share my first Derby List for 2009. It goes like this -

1. Old Fashioned
2. I Want Revenge
3. Mr Hot Stuff
4. Hello Broadway
5. Capt Candy Man
6. Pioneer ofthe Nile
7. Poltergiest
8. They're Late
9. Friesen Fire
10. Giant Oak
11. Mr Fantasy
12. Danger to Society

I do have a watch list of horses yet to start in 2009 -

Heir to the Stone
Majormotionpicture
Cribnote
Nowhere to Hide
Munnings
Treasure Trail

Feel free to comment and I'll discuss the why's and how's of my list. There is some nice races this weekend including the Bob Lewis for 3 yr olds at Santa Anita.

Till then -

No comments: