Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Monday 2/16

Wow - long weekend aye sailor ??

I feel fleeced after a few days of bad bets. I did get a e-mail from Monty. He understands my selections and the rewards they bring rather than trying to make money betting favorites. I pick a favorite about 1 in 25 races , and won't bet the race because it presents little value on returns.

Yesterday - Monty told his wife he was gonna double his normal bets in the first race at Aqueduct Sunday on the daily double. He wife said he was crazy - Monty told her I was due for a double digit winner. Bang ! My horse in the second race #6 Eldaafer won and payed $22.00 !! So needless to say - my man Monty made a bank run. Good for you Monty , you have found a way to filter my selections into your wagering and have been cashing bigger tickets for a month.

As for today - Monday 2/16 -

Best Bet - Santa Anita race 5 - #2 Trumpet Player Jay - he has been in my stable-mail for months, finally put it all together last time. He goes 1st time grass today and is a half to $350,000 turf earner Dyna the Wyna. I'm backing him with both hands.

Aqueduct race 3 - #4 Run With the Lark - drops to an all time low in class - a starter allowance that have started for $25,000. He loves the track , is fit , and should own these on the wire.

The very best of luck - look for my all New - Re-Designed www.pick4win.com -

Later ...

No comments: