Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday 1/25 free picks

Well,

After hearing from a few of my customers yesterday, Lloyd in Chicago and Dave in Tampa, they made some good money with me yesterday. I cashed some nice tickets as well , so it was a good day over all. And thanks again Dave , it was Hat Day at Tampa Bay Downs yesterday and Dave got a hat for me. Thanks again , very thoughtful.

As for today - my best and largest play is Santa Anita race 3 - #7 Devoted Magic. Scratched yesterday when the price would have been larger, but he will gallop past these late ...

In Gulfstream race 9 - #1 According to Plan - makes 2nd off layoff for Mr Tagg with a trouble line in last , draws inside today and will be stronger .

My only play on a very shitty NYRA card today is - Aqueduct race 6 - #4 Speak Easy Gal - a horrible race and on a terrible day of races in NY - sire is 21% first out - must take a firster in such a brutal race.

Good luck to all , lets make another bundle !!

No comments: