Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

sunday 11/30 selections

Its been an up and down weekend so far. I did have a nice winner, Mr Rod $15.60 at Hollywood yesterday with the exacta. My main plays at Hollywood have been scratched by post time, so I can load up both barrels today and fire with confidence.

The Aqueduct card really sucks today. I went over it twice already and nothing jumped out at me.

Aqueduct race 2- MTO #14 Gloss - makes second off the layoff, expect him to move up bigtime.

Aqueduct race 3- #5 Tar Heel Mom - will relish the off going, can rate and run by down the lane.

Hollywood race 4- #2 Talkin to Mom Roo - in lifetime best form, catches two 'name' horses in vulnerable comeback races.

Good luck, I do LOVE one in the Hollywood Derby tonight. I have gimmicks doped out including the PK3 starting with the G1 Matriarch . Visit www.pick4win.com for details.

No comments: